Friday, June 02, 2006

lover, you should've come over

lonely is the room, the bed is made, the open window lets the rain in
burning in the corner is the only one who dreams he had you with him
my body turns and yearns for a sleep that will never come

its never over, my kingdom for a kiss upon her shoulder
its never over, all my riches for her smiles when i slept so soft against her
its never over, all my blood for the sweetness of her laughter
its never over, shes the tear that hangs inside my soul forever

well maybe i'm just too young
to keep good love from going wrong

... lover, you should've come over

cause its not too late


jeff buckley

2 Comments:

Blogger RulesofConduct said...

Lover, you should have.

8:08 AM  
Blogger RulesofConduct said...

lover you should have.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home